Sunday, November 17, 2013

THE FABULOUS FACIAL REJUVENATION

REFRESH YOUR FACE

To rejuvenate means to uplift, restore, or make youthful. We would all love 

to rejuvenate our skin.

Facial Rejuvenation Treatment 

 When my skin is dull and stressed out I know I need a rejuvenate express facial.



I'M FABULOUS® line contibutes to the most powerful anti aging treatment yet. Optimize cellular metabolism and reverse the aging process leaving the skin with a healthier, younger looking appearance.


Regenerate & Repair Cells
 
- Increase Elasticity 
- Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles 
- Smooth Skin 
- Hydrate Cells, drawing nutrients to the skin's surface 
- Lightens Age Spots and Sun Spots (Brown Spots) 
- Rosacea - Clinical studies have proven to help heal Rosacea by 40% in 4 weeks. 


I'M FABULOUS RECIPE

1- Cleanse your skin with I'M FABULOUS® Luxe organic cleanser
2- Pat dry your skin
3- Apply the I'M FABULOUS® Magic exfoliating mask and scrub your skin in circular motion
4- Rinse well with terry cloth
5- Pat dry
6- Apply the I'M FABULOUS® Enzyme peel all over your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
7- Remove with water and terry cloth
8- Pat dry
9- Apply the I'M FABULOUS® Seaweed Toner
10- Apply your favorite I'M FABULOUS® serum or cream or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment