Dark circles under the eyes are a very common problem for people. Not only do the appearance of them make you look older and more tired, but they also are very difficult to eliminate completely- mostly because they are hereditary. I have been a victim of under eye circles for quite some time now and I have tried everything to get rid of them.
Luckily there are things you can do to help improve the appearance of dark circles and I would like to share them with all of you!
1. Drink lots of water!! It will help rid your body of impurities and toxins causing dark under eye circles and improve the skin under your eyes.
2. Because its impossible to eliminate them, do a great job of covering them up! My favorite concealer tested and true with the most dark circle coverage is I'm Fabulous Waterproof Natural Concealer. I swear by this and you can swim in it!
Or also to make you look super refresh is the I'm Fabulous Pink Waterproof Natural Concealer. Creamy brightener for dark under eye circles that eliminates dark circles, any skin imperfections and fine lines.
3. Keep your head slightly elevated at night time by propping it up a little on your pillow. This helps to drain the blood from the areas under your eyes and brighten them.
4. Eat a diet full of watermelon, celery and cucumber which help your body flush out excess water and reduce the darkness and puffiness under your eyes. Eliminate salty, sugary and fatty foods.
5. Limit alcohol consumption- this does make those circles worse.
6. Cucumber slices contain antioxidant substances as well as a lot of Vitamin K which helps blood circulation. Apply two cold cucumber slices over your eyes for 10 minutes and instantly see results. You can do this twice a day morning and night if you have the time!