Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Beautiful Tan And Some Gold I'm Fabulous Inspired Jewelry Tempoarary Tattoos


A beautiful tan and some gold inspired jewelry temporary I'm Fabulous tattoos.
Be sexy!

Inspired by jewelry and made for the fashion forward chameleon, I'm Fabulous Tattoos produces temporary tattoos that change up your look without the permanence or pain of the real thing. A go-to for the beach, pool, parties, festivals and concerts, they are easy to apply, last for up to six days and are 100-percent non-toxic.

I'm Fabulous Tattoos are the original metallic jewelry-inspired temporary tattoos worn by Beyonce, Vanessa Hudgens, and Alessandra Ambrosio.


Coming next January 5th, 2015 along with a new I'm Fabulous organic self tanning body lotion and sexy resort wear clothing. im-fabulous.com and Imfabuloustattoos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment