Monday, August 18, 2014

TOP PICK FAVORITE NATURAL SUNCREEN!

The sun’s rays can do some serious damage, so make sure to have protection on before walking out the door, even on cloudy days.

TOP PICK FAVORITE NATURAL SUNCREEN!
Many mainstream sun blockers contain ingredients I would classify in the “avoid” category, a common one being oxybenzone, which absorbs into your bloodstream and acts as an estrogen.

Instead, go for all natural options, which use naturally found sun blocking ingredients like Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. Here are a few of my favorite natural sunscreens:
  • Sunology: I like that it’s super concentrated so a little goes a long way – too much, and you’ll be a bit shiny for the day. One thing I love to do is mix a tiny scoop of my Mineral Foundation with the sunscreen, then rub it together in my hands to create a tinted sunblock. It’s an SPF 50 and goes on pretty white, so if I’m mixing it with the Mineral Foundation I opt for a shade darker to combat the white.  http://www.sunology.com/spf-50-for-face/

Sunology Natural Sunscreen Lotion for Face SPF 50 - 2 oz


Protect yourself from the harmful effects of the sun with this sunblock cream by Sunology. Designed for use on the face, this SPF 50 cream blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays. This chemical-free sunblock is waterproof and sweat proof.
  • Health Concern: Sunburn
  • For Use On: Face
  • Used For: Sun Protection
  • Features: Blocks UVB Rays, Blocks UVA Rays
  • Product Form: Cream
  • Travel Size: Yes
  • SPF: 50
Finally a sunscreen that is great on my skin and effective! In the past, after a day in the sun with sunscreen on, I still had a red nose. Now I use Sunology and it truly keeps the burn away!!! Thank you!!

We also recommend using I'M FABULOUS Cosmetics Mineral foundation with a big brush over the sunscreen to give you a light sun tan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment