Saturday, July 5, 2014

Anti-Aging Foundations For a Perfect Wrinkles Free Look


I have tried all the liquid foundations on the market, and found most of them to be sticky, full of chemicals, or make my skin break out or making it un smooth and caky.



I get a perfect complexion by using my organic anti-aging cream then applying the natural mineral foundation in circular motion using a large flat brush. It gives me full coverage and look super natural. It moisturize my skin and fill in my fine lines.

My night skin regimen:

I clean my skin with the Luxe Cleanser and follow with the Seaweed Toner.
 Then I apply the Vitamin C serum, wait 5 minutes and apply the Super white Bio Serum all over my skin to keep my skin bright and light. 5 minutes later I apply the Retinol 2.5% all over my face and the Eye repair cream on my crowd feet around my eyes.

Every other night I do a Bio Gorgeous Peel Treatment and once a week a Gorgeous Peel treatment for maintenance. It keep my skin tight, the pores small and prevent hyper-pigmentation (brown spots).

My morning skin regimen:

I apply the Cleansing oil which clean my skin but also really replenish the lost of oil and keep it super smooth and hydrated. I follow with the Seaweed Toner and the Vitamin C Serum. Wait a few minutes and apply the Volumizing Serum, wait a few minutes and apply the Ultra Lift Cream and finish it with BUTTER Mineral Foundation et Voila!



I drink a shot of wheat grass every morning on a empty stomach, which is really good for you! ( 1 shot of wheatgrass = 300 pound of Vegetables), then I juice Kale, Ginger, Apple, red beet mid morning. Super good for my skin.


I use sunscreen 50 SPF on my skin and chest every day! ANd try to always wear a hat when at the beach. The sun is really bad for your skin!

Anis Lacerte

No comments:

Post a Comment