Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fillers alternatives with organic products


Fillers can be painful, costly and who knows in ten years how your body will react to it.
Anis Lacerte, licensed esthetician and founder of I'M FABULOUS® Cosmetics prefer to use organic and natural ingredients to stay looking young.

I am in my 40's and I eat very healthy, I stay away from prescription medication and love holistic approach to healing.

And I am a skin care addict! 
Anis Lacerte skin care regimen:

Every night, I use:

The Luxe Cleanser, the Seaweed Toner, the Vitamin C Serum and the Retinol 2% cream and the Crow Feet Wrinkles Treatment, organic.
Every other night I use the Bio Gorgeous Peel to exfoliate my skin so that all the serum I use penetrate deeper. Exfoliating your skin regularly is very important to wrinkles prevention.

Every morning I use:
The The Luxe Cleanser, the seaweed toner, the Super Peptide Anti Aging Serum with Fast Action Brightening, the Ultra Lift Treatment and the finish with the Organic Anti-Aging Liquid Foundation.

And Yesterday I did my nails and toes in color blue! I love it! 



1 comment:

  1. Aesthetic Course: Check Out the best medical cosmetic training information in camaesthetics.ca. We have been training Botox and Dermal filler, PRP Course, Injectables Course, Hands on training etc. Any query, call now: 416-878-3564

    ReplyDelete