Thursday, February 14, 2013

New overnight treatment recipe for deep wrinkles and dehydrated skin:

SKIN CARE RECIPE for deep wrinkles and dehydrated skin: 

Apply this treatment before going to bed.


- Sea Kelp Mask, apply for 20 minutes then rinse well with warm water.

-Apply the Super Peptide Anti aging Serum with Fast Action Brightening, all over your face and thick under the eye and crow feet. wait 10 minutes then apply over it:


-Ultra Lift cream all over your face.


Wakeup the next morning with a new skin!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I have lots of acne. I want something that will prevent pimples all together & keep my skin from getting dry and flaky.Thanks for this article. Really appreciate it. howto getrid of chestacne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know how much time it takes for acne to clear. Oh, and also, what kind of fruits and vegetables are best against acne? P.S. - I started washing my face regularly and try not to touch it as much. homeopathic acne treatments

    ReplyDelete